Friday, June 3, 2011

I am Writing for MoCafe Blog :)



I have recently started writing for MoCafe's blog. MoCafe is a located in Irvine, California (funny because I was there like 2 months ago!) and they are an innovative beverage concepts company who has been a leader in developing over 100 high quality, award winning cafe beverages that are used by professional baristas worldwide!!

They offered me a great opportunity to work with them on their blog and write about different drinks, etc. So please if you could go check out their website and check out their different products! A giveaway is in store very shortly...... check back soon! 


2 comments:

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Awwww...love it!!! And yes, I know MoCafe!!! :) Yay, so excited you're working with them. :)

Teach.Workout.Love said...

awesome! thank u for ur support!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...