Thursday, March 10, 2011

An Update

(celebrating with Bellini's!)

I hope everyone is having a good beginning to their March.

I wanted to update you on my joblessness! I got a part-time job at a preschool which I am REALLY excited about! I will be working 9-1 and I can still get unemployment, which is nice because otherwise I couldn't afford life.

My insurance is going to run out on my birthday, which is the 28th, so that sucks. I am trying to make all the doctors appointments I can before that date.

I mean a part time job isn't much but it's definitely something to get me out of my house and out of my depression. It is also a good help to transition from not working with kids in such a long time.

Onto the update with M..... things have been going. Every time I see him, which isn't often, I get really bitter and upset, because I know when I don't see him, he is with other girls doing whatever. So it makes it very hard for me to see him. Now this week I have barely been talking to him either because whenever he tells me something about where he was, I assume he was with a girl and then the questions come out and I look like a psycho. So I have decided to stop with the questions, which literally leaves me with nothing to talk to him about. And I honestly dont think it is good to even see him anymore, which he I am sure agrees with because he hasn't asked me to hang out either and I refuse to ask him. So.. its pretty much a fucked situation.

Update with match.com and men.... I met a bunch of people through it and I am actually going out on a date tonight, which should be interesting. I still don't know if I am ready for this but we'll see how it goes. I need to move on at some point, and I have to start somewhere. So here I am. I also need to learn how to say no if I don't like someone. I have been doing better at that because I am not hanging out with people I have no interest in as much anymore.

Ugh so complicated...


**Ps... The winner of the Spring Giveaway is..... Nelly @ A Complete Waste of Makeup! Thanks for playing :)

4 comments:

PorkStar said...

I hope things go well for you dear.

Amy Schlumberger said...

Beautiful blog! I just started blogging and reading others, so if interested please follow me too. :)

Neely said...

As a fellow girl going through bad shit with a guy who is also on match.com here here!

Keep me posted love!

Kristine said...

whether you get a relationship out of match, i think it will be good for you to just go out on dates. I think you will end up finding out what you really want and what you dont want from men by all the people u meet. good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...