Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Post of the Week Submissions!

{picture}

It's Wednesday. The half way point in the week. There isn't really anything special about Wednesday's at all.
That's why I want your posts of the week. Every Wednesday. Here (below)

If you....
have a favorite post of yours that you've written, post it here
like someone else's post and think it should belong, post it here
something really important happened and people need to know, post it here

Whatever it may it, it belongs here. Then on Sunday I will pick the winner of the week. If you have any problems trying to submit your post, please let me know!

I look forward to seeing your favorite submissions!


3 comments:

Julianna Morlet said...

can we do more than one?? ;)

Unknown said...

This is one of my favorite ones I've written! :) Thanks!

http://www.laurensthoughts.com/2009/03/making-face-time.html

Lauren
www.laurensthoughts.com

Teach.Workout.Love said...

Yah suredo whatever h like!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...