Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2011 Goals - Laurens Thoughts

Here are my top 5 goals for 2011!

1. I will be starting a new job in January, so I want to succeed and do well. 
2. Since I'm graduating and losing a free gym, I want to join a gym and then actually GO on a regular basis.
3. I want to keep my relationship with my boy strong!
4. I want to work hard on making my blog awesome and update more often!
5. Last but not least, I want to find a hobby that doesn't involve a computer. Any ideas?

Lauren



Thanks Lauren :) 


**if you want to send me your goals, email me at jennifera328 at gmail dot com!

3 comments:

Neo said...

as John Melencamp put it "Learn to play guitar"

There are hundreds of hobbies from collecting photographing or playing... you know what you like

K&B by the Sea said...

Some hobbies I'm doing that don't involve a computer are Irish dancing and learning to play the fiddle :-)
I have some friends who love to knit - they say it's really relaxing. And there are loads of blogs filled with cool craft ideas - I'm sure you can find LOTS of fun non-computer things to do :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks guys! I think I may have to get crafty... ;)

Lauren
www.laurensthoughts.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...