Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Novelista Barista Etsy Shop!!!

I have been trying something out. I really don't know if anyone would actually like my pictures, but everywhere I have been I have taken a lot of landscape pictures of the different places I have traveled. And I personally thought they were nice lol... So I wanted to see what the deal with Etsy was and if anyone was actually potentially interested in them.

Sooo... take a look at them and let me know what you think. I am open to criticisms or feedback.


Etsy
novelistabarista

AND if you are my reader, and want to buy a picture, you get 15% off when you put in the code: NOVELISTA.

:)

A giveaway will be in order VERY SOON :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Alison Kinsey said...

your pics are gorgeous, congrats on the launch of your shop! it's always worth a try to see if it generates some interest :)

Melanie's Randomness said...

Ohhh best wishes!!! =)

Unknown said...

This is so exciting, good luck! :)

Lauren
www.laurensthoughts.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...