Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Would you....


Go up to someone and tell them their nipple is sticking out, booger on their nose, something in their teeth, toilet paper on their shoe, shirt tucked into their pants, zipper undone........ would you go up to a stranger and tell them?

they were talking about it on the radio today and some girl said she went up to a stranger who had her nipple sticking out and hugged her like she knew her and told her quietly her nipple was sticking out and then pulled her shirt up...... honestly... i wouldnt go that far to touching her shirt but i would probably tell her!

what about you??

{picture}
Photobucket

6 comments:

Melissa Blake said...

don't think i could do that! xoxo

Unknown said...

I would like to think I'd have the decency to tell someone. Especially because I would want to know if my nipple were sticking out! But it's hard to get the nerve to do such a thing to a stranger so I don't know if I actually would or not!

msprimadonna67 said...

I think I would have to say something. I would hope someone would do the same for me!

Unknown said...

I wouldn't hug them but I would tell them

Jo said...

Aaaahh, the ol' hug and adjust maneuver, of course!
No, don't think I could do it. But, I'd hope someone would do it for me, so.....

Miss Mercedes said...

LOL! I do this stuff all the time! Tuck in their dress tags, tell em about boogies or unzipped jeans...all of it! You hang with me, you'll get honesty...you walk into a place (not knowing me from Adam) where I'm already hanging..you'll get honesty. And if I walk into the bathroom after talking to you all night and realize you never said a word about the lipstick on my teeth...you'll get HONESTY!

Come on ladies...we owe it to each other to help make us beautiful!

LOVE this post! Haha!

Much Love,
Mercedes

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...