Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Featuring....


My name is Sam Liu, I'm 15 and I come from Liverpool, United Kingdom. My blog is called Thoughts, writings, coffee... and can be found at http://thoughts-writings-coffee.blogspot.com/

My blog's logo/button is:


Inspirations: I've always been a lover Art, creativity and writing. In my spare time, I love nothing more than to write: short stories, poetry, ideas, anything. One day, I decided that I wanted to share my writings with the world and so I started a blog. I didn't expect to get many readers, but after a while, I earned an audience, whose feedback and comments gave me all the motivation I needed to carry on blogging. As far as my writing is concerned, I am moved to write by the world. I watch people, I explore our behaviour and I take a step back and reflect on the lives we all lead. I suppose, in essence, my work is simply my take on Humanity and its condition.  

Something about me: My biggest dream in life is to become a published writer and I hope that my works will, one day, be it big or small, make some sort of a difference. I hope that my creations inspire other people to write and create wonderful pieces of Art. Another thing - I'm a coffee addict and a perfectionist. 

I've attached a photo of me with a warming cup of coffee. It's a recent picture, taken whilst I was on the computer, tending to my blog. I like it because I'm using my favourite coffee cup, with a Union Jack print on it. 



Lastly, thank you for providing your readers with this wonderful opportunity, it's really kind of you :) 



Thanks Sam for featuring today!

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...