Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Clothing Time


Hey Loves!

Sorry I have been so MIA. With the nice weather, everything is getting harder to keep up with. Life is getting crazy, meeting lots of new people all the time, hanging out with everyone a lot. Hard to keep up with!
Ps.. let me just mention I love the new changes that blogger made! Go blogger! One step in the right direction.

This weekend was good.. lots of outside activities and hanging out with good people.

I need to go shopping. All of a sudden now its spring and I don't like any of my clothing/they don't fit me because I weighed more last spring. And I need more color in my clothes. I have a variety of everything in BLACK!

And that's fine, don't get me wrong.. i love the color black... but for spring I need some blues, yellows, greens, pinks, purples....something! Anyone been able to find any cute spring clothing out there that isn't too expensive?

They just opened a Marshall's shoe store by my house and I bought some cute shoes :)

Not the best picture, but you get it! (jamaican ankle bracelet whattt!!)

I hope everyone had a nice weekend :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Meghan said...

Those are some kickin' sandals - adorable!

capperson said...

Love the shoes!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

At first I hated the new blogger... I don;t do well w/ change haha. But now, I am starting to like it. Go figure!

Hope you had a good weekend!

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Love the shoes, and the jamaican anklet. I have some Jamaican friends in Nassau, who send me home with memories such as these. Helps to keep them close to your heart yes?

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

Cute!! I'm all about sandals right now :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...