Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Quote to Remember


"I must learn to love the fool in me--the one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, loves and hates, hurts and gets hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cries. It alone protects me against that utterly self-controlled, masterful tyrant whom I also harbor and who would rob me of human aliveness, humility, and dignity but for my fool." -- Theodore I. Rubin, MD

quote found here


Photobucket

7 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Too true. I'm trying to learn.

Anonymous said...

a really beautiful quote, I'm also still a learner...

erin.patrice said...

I adore this!!!!

JenRem said...

This is awesome. Thanks for sharing :)

Plentymorefishoutofwater said...

Lovely. And wise.
*Read about my dating disasters at plentymorefishoutofwater*

Lauren said...

I LOVE this quote. It always gives me goosebumps

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Ditto, have read this one before. Great one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...