Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Dog Project - Week 1

{photo credit}

I am SO excited to share these with you! I got so many responses that I have to divide them into weeks!! Every Tuesday I will have 5 dogs featured :) If you want to participate, make sure to email me your pictures & blog address! jennifera328@gmail.com (6 this week because I dont count!)

Here goes... I'll start with the pets in my house.. Meet...

simba & princess



Meet Shannon from Tattoos & Cupcakes with..

Tokyo

thai


Meet Alicia from Curious Catchall with...

Buddy



Meet Ashley from Fun on a Bun with...

Yazzie... see her story!


Meet Renee from Cool Items under 20$ with...
Einstein


Meet Shelly from Funky Green Chic with..
abby
cindy



Stay tuned for next Tuesday :)


Photobucket

9 comments:

The Snarky Narwhal said...

aw they are too cute! can't wait to see more! :)

JenRem said...

Oh these dogs are all so cute. I want a dog so bad it hurts.

Ali said...

Great idea! Love love love it.

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I love all this cuteness!

Children of the 90s said...

They are all adorable! My boyfriend and I actually just got a dog a few weeks ago, it's been great. I never had one growing up--I had no idea I'd become so attached!

Alicia said...

Ah! Such cute puppies!! Thank you for posting me and Bud!! :)

William Street Store said...

LOVE it!!!!

Unknown said...

Aww my babies are there! Thanks so much for putting this together! Such cute dogs!

.:*aMbAr*:. said...

They're all lovely!!! And Buddy's soooo cute

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...