Sunday, January 31, 2010

Oh My... Hottt

I don't usually post pictures of men that I think are hot but I have been trying to find some new music and I just saw the lead singer from Citizen Cope and my god I think he is beautiful! I don't know what it is but I think he's so gorgeous! lol ...



i am not sure what it is .. because I have sort of a different taste in men, especially when it comes to the grungy looking longer hair scruffy guys.... haha i fall for them obviously.

I don't necessarily like his voice all that much ---EXCEPT for Bullet & a Target --that is the best song check it out here, but he's nice to look at :)

And of course, they are playing in New York & Brooklyn and ALL 6 shows are sold out.... just my luck!

Yup... that's about all I have to say about this!


What kind of looks do you go for in men?

{all images from here}
Photobucket

10 comments:

Leigh said...

Clean cut yuppie men like my DBF. I love him so.

Elizabeth Marie said...

I love Citizen Cope!!! They have some amazing songs...and yumm hot!

Kenj said...

um...yumm.!!!

for the love of pictures said...

Very nice :)

Unknown said...

AGREE!!

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Ohhhhhhhh la la! Good choice!

Organic Meatbag said...

He looks like he smells like pee...

Kirsty said...

Hmmm.... and also Mmmmm.
I just don't know how to feel about this guy. In this first picture he looks underwhelming, but you're right! He does have something!
I went through a massive bearded man stage. And then I went black, and I'm not yet sure if I'm going back. Bearded AND black? Marvin Gaye, come back, all is forgiven!

Esperanza said...

its def the eyes :)

Teach.Workout.Love said...

LOL i hear ya

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...