Friday, July 17, 2009

f-f-f-f FRIDAY!

The best day of the week!
Going to Portsmouth this weekend so that is exciting.. a test on T and I to see how that goes. Then next weekend is my friends wedding, which will be another test.... we shall see on Monday. I will update and let you know. I might be able to post pictures from my phone! Except I haven't figured out how to do that yet besides emailing it to myself.

SO... this is so ridiculous, but yesterday before I left work, I found this blog award and I saved it to my computer and then I left before I could write the entry and then last night I finished it and I knew there was ONE more but I could NOT find the comment.

So... here the award.. and whoever it was that gave it to me, I am SO sorry, I cannot find your comment anywhere, I have looked through the past like 10 posts of mine with no luck! I am so sorry! And thank you SO muchhhhh for giving me an award. I feel like such an ass!

CORRECTION: THANK YOU JANE!!!! I really appreciate it!! :)


This is a random post, FYI.

I was thinking of doing something for Fridays weekly, but nothing I am coming up with is good enough yet. So in the mean time, this was a bizarre fact that I found:
In Switzerland, it's against the law to slam your car door.

Also, some Michael Jackson quotes I saw in People when I was getting a pedicure

"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone."

"I feel compelled to give some sense of escapism. I think its the reason I'm here."

"I give my all in my work because I want to live even after death."


Okay everyone have a great weekend.

Photobucket

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a nice weekend!

Hey, have you heard about this video blog illdoctrine.com? The latest video he did on Michael was THE best aproach I have seen since MJ's death. I recomend it.

paddle to shore said...

I love that last quote. 'To live even after death' .. That's so beautiful.

Sierra said...

Hope you have a good weekend with T. and that everything goes well. What great quotes of MJ, I remember reading them in People Mag. :) Can't wait to see new pics when you return!

Unknown said...

"Everyone can be strange to someone." Who knew Michael Jackson was so astute?

Garf said...

Good going with awards...sad that he can't be tracked.

Your last one reminds me "Work is the best way to express who you are".

Chris Gooch said...

Play up Pompey!

Andhari said...

"I give my all in my work because I want to live even after death."

And he really does..*sobs*

Jane said...

I gave it to you, but I think I emailed you about it and didn't comment! :)

novelista barista said...

Jane!!! Omg thank u sooo much for telling me that ! When I coome back on monday I can fix that!! Lol thanks!!

Stephanie said...

I should live in Switzerland. Door slamming is a major pet peeve of mine.

Have a good wknd. Well, being Sunday it's pretty much over now ;)

Juanita Harris said...

I thought some of our laws were crazy. If I lived in Switzerland I'd have a criminal record!

The quotes are great. I liked them all.

spanky* said...

"I feel compelled to give some sense of escapism. I think its the reason I'm here."

that is magic. i luv that quote. i kinda feel that i should be here for that reason too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...