Friday, July 24, 2009

Awards!

Thanks Moonjava soooo very much for my award!!!! Please visit her blog and show her mucho bloggie love!

This award is to honor bloggers that are kindhearted individuals who regularly take part in my blog and always leave comments! This award is to thank those individuals for their growing friendships through the blog world.

I am awarding it to...
Pizza Box
T Spoon of Sunshine
Ocean Dreams
Children of the Ninties
Iva Messy
Insomniac Lolita
Blah Blah Blog
Breathing up the oxygen

There are so many more but i need to post this!!

Thanks again, i love u all!
xoox
Photobucket

6 comments:

t. said...

Thanks so much! This totally made my Friday :-)

Teach.Workout.Love said...

Awe good!!!!!!!!!!!

Iva Messy said...

WOW!! congratulations and THANK YOU so much for passing it on to me! :) Have a great weekend!

Stephanie said...

Aww, thanks :D

Sierra said...

Thanks for the award sweetie! When I get some blogger time next week I will be sure to pass along! I have enjoyed following your blog. :)

Radiogael said...

Thank you so much! I just got back from the high seas and this had put a massive smile on my face!

Cheers!
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...