Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Oh Gracias Amigos!

thank you Pictures, Images and Photos
I wanted to take a moment and send special THANK YOU'S to everyone for being so caring and awesome. My life's different now that I blog.. it is a LITTLE bit easier for me to speak my mind (not to some, but to others!) and I have gotten my creativity back! Which is SO exciting AND I started writing poems again! I will post one soon!

Holy Crap! I have gained my emotions back!.... Besides the panic attacks or anxiety I have randomly (not so fun!) but I HAVE EMOTIONS! For so long, I have been numb. I haven't cried, I haven't really felt happy, I haven't felt pain, I have felt nothing -- I just walked along the road as if nothing mattered.
And now... I am a wreck. But in a good and a bad way. Good because I know I can feel things again and now that I can feel, I can write, and now that I write, I can express myself more than I have before. Bad because it is painful and it sucks to be overwhelmed with all this emotion!

This really makes me sound like I am in train wreck mode, but rest assured I am not! I am in the midst of quarter life crisis (which I TOTALLY believe in at this moment!) and am trying to sort my way through the mess.

So hopefully this will be something I can figure out and make the right choice. I still cannot get into much detail since I have yet to actually address the issue at large, but I will soon.

In the meantime, I won an awesome award!
Just a Small Town Girl awarded me the Keepsake Blog Award! Thank you lady!! PLEASE check out her blog and show her mucho amounts of love.


This award comes with the direction to post a funny or sweet keepsake that tells something about you. Soo......

my cat... haha i cant think of anything else, but everyone, this is Princess... and I am an animal lover but I can't have a dog due to apartments.. SO cat it was. ;)




And I am passing this wonderful award over to...


Spanky Luvs It*
The Rest of My Life So Far
GARF


Okay, Ciao!


Photobucket

18 comments:

Fidgeting Gidget said...

Yay for finding emotions again! Honestly, as trainwrecked as you feel when you're emotional, in my opinion, it's still better than holding it all in and becoming numb to it all, because that's just NOT healthy.

Iva Messy said...

yay!! Congratulations!!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

I feel very much the same way. Blogging is an outlet that I never really knew I needed or even wanted. Now that it is a regular part of my life, though, I wouldn't trade it for anything. :)

-Francesca

Ali said...

Oh Novelista Barista, I love your blog. I'm ashamed that I haven't been following, but I'm here now! And you're great. I love when emotions come back (well, most of the time - haha). Rock on.

-Ali (alibdubrow.blogspot.com)

Anonymous said...

Keep on trucking!

Elizabeth Marie said...

Blogging has really been a way for me to open up and release emotions, thoughts, etc that I have been hiding. It's scary and beautiful all at the same time. And the support and friendships that develop are insane, right? We're here for you girl.
xo

Dana-Lynn said...

You'll get through it! Keep your head up!

Teach.Workout.Love said...

awe thanks i really hope i can figure this shit out!!!

nicole mountz said...

ok i absolutely believe in quarter life crisis'. i had one about 3 months ago and funny enough it ended when i started blogging. it became i way i could get all these crazy thoughts down somewehre!

Ana Laura E said...

I'm glad you feel better!

Andhari said...

I'm glad you feel better, dear. That's what we're all here for :)

Sierra said...

It's quite alright to be emotional and so glad the blog land can be therapy. I totally agree. I have to say I usually cry once a week. Lol. Your kitty is too sweet and congrats on the award!!

Cheryl said...

Blogging is great therapy. And it does keep your creative up and running. The panic attacks, anxiety...sounds like you're going through a major growth period. Excruciating, for sure, but I know you'll come out better for it in the end. Good luck and congratulations for the award!

Teach.Workout.Love said...

thanks so much... i appreciate it!!! :)

Unknown said...

you cat is so cute!!! I've a cat too Brilli, she's the love of my life:)) congrats on your award alwys well deserved!!

Garf said...

Firstly, THANKS A LOT for passing on the awesome award to me. No one did and i never knew how it felt. No idea how to show how thankful i am...

And you write and you write it the best way. Your expressions are genuine and there is a degree of arrogance and attitude present inherently which i like a lot. Do keep blogging......u r one of the reasons i open my dashboard for...to have a great read.

Teach.Workout.Love said...

Awe thanks Garf!!!!!!!!! That was really nice! Im glad u like ur award! Keep on writin!!

Sadako said...

Congrats, and your kitty is adorable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...