Sunday, June 7, 2009

New York Newwww York --I'm Home!

I made it back alive!

I have so many comments and blogs to catch up on its going to take me a couple of days but I have many posts to write about my 14 day trip to Peru. It was very interesting and Macchu Picchu was AMAZING -- first world wonder that I have ever seen in my life. But it was great. I have 4 bazillion pictures to upload and a million more loads of laundry to do.

I really just want to take a shower because the water in South America does NOTHING for my hair! lol 


So.... soon to come of me updating you on everything and my interestante trip...
Oh how I miss speaking Spanish though.... I was really actually getting good at it! a ha ha ..


ciao amigos

Photobucket

10 comments:

Iva Messy said...

WELCOME BACK!! :)

Teach.Workout.Love said...

thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

Welcome home! Can't wait to see pictures :-)

paddle to shore said...

Welcome Back! Welcome Back! Welcome Back!
Can't wait to read all about your adventure, and look at all your pictures.

Teach.Workout.Love said...

thanks!!!! they will be up by the end of the day hopefully!!

nicole mountz said...

yay!! shes back! you know you must be special when your blog friends miss you :)

Unknown said...

love your blog it's so nice & interesting..welcome back!!!

Andhari said...

OHHHH MACCHU PICCHU, how was it? Pics pics pics pleaseeee. Welcome back! :) Enjoy the showers as long as you want :)

for the love of pictures said...

Welcome Back!!! I cannot wait to see your pics :)

Teach.Workout.Love said...

Aweeee tahnks!!!!!!! pictures uploading now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...