Monday, June 22, 2009

i LOVE Mondays.

I hate Mondays.

They are absolutely the worst day ever.

I need a new job RIGHT NOW... YESTERDAY for that matter. I hate this place with a passion. Everything about it here makes me want to scream. And everyone. And the fact that the two people who keep me sane will be off ALL week, really makes me want to cry!!

And now it's raining, yet AGAIN FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME THIS MONTH! I haven't even been here this entire month and it hasn't been sunny more than 3 or 4 times! Damnit weather, DAMNIT.

And my personal life is all up in a freakin mess. I have NO idea what to do about it anymore. I am a wreck. I can't get too much into detail yet... but if i ever OPEN my mouth and talk to someone, then I can let it all out. But until then, I have to wallow in my own misery until I can make a DECISION. How do you make changes in your life if you are afraid? UGH... What if I make would be making a huge mistake?!

On a brighter note,

I won another award! So very cool!!
Thank you SO much to My Way for my awesome award! Very cool, I love it!! Thanks SO MUCH!

"The award is "My Way" award, it's the award for free spirit, free people that are not scared to be themselves, creative bloggers and artist, nature lovers..people that loves ti live MY WAY"
Photobucket


My BFF made her own social network and I thought it was important enough to mention and that you should take a look at and show her some love :)

Visit living vicariously...



Will it ever stop raining...?

and more rain...


And one more..

I am supposed to be getting my new blog design by Monday! I am REALLY excited about that, I can't wait! I hope I love it and its awesome and that it's very simple because I am not so great at this layout thing yet!



I want pancakes.
........Now i am just bitching... haha

Okay... now here comes the sun for like 10 minutes...... enjoy your day!
Photobucket

20 comments:

*krystyn* said...

Hang in there. Mondays totally suck. I'm bored and would rather be @ home. Tons of rain here too. Where the freak is the sunshine?

the girl in stiletto said...

*big hugs* you know what they say, the grass is greener where it rains. you'll get through this phase, cuz we'll be here for you, even to just hear you vent out :)

kate said...

never stay in a job that makes you feel that low. you spend to much time there to feel that way.

everything happens for a reason so trust your gut and make a big, fat decision. let it liberate you.

and, when in doubt, blog it out :)

Teach.Workout.Love said...

thank you so muchhh!!!! haah i like when in doubt, blog it out. :)

Mara said...

Change is always scary. When I need to make a change in my life, and I have an idea of what to do, I start telling everyone around me about it. Once I tell people about my decision, I feel obligated to stick to it. Maybe my little trick will help you too :)

Children of the 90s said...

Rain is pretty bad, but rain on a Monday is the worst :( Youre right, just blog it out, you'll feel better!

As for the job, I know everyone always says we should just be happy for having a job right now but that doesn't really apply if it's making you unhappy. There's nothing wrong with looking for something new.

Unknown said...

That's a bummer that it's raining. Sometimes the rain can be really depressing and put you in a crappy mood. I know I always hate it when the clouds are out and it's dark - it's annoying in Seattle. I hope when I come and visit New York in a couple of weeks that the rain will stop. I would hate to walk around in the rain all day- SAD!! :-(

On another note, I hope you have a wonderful day. Keep your head up and do something fun!! :D

SassyGirl said...

The only reason I am in a good mood today is because IT IS NOT RAINING. It is sunshine and roses as far as I'm concerned, Monday or not.

Teach.Workout.Love said...

NICE.... well i realy hope for you that it is NOT raining when you come here! When r u coming to New York? So i can hope for rain that week! lol... i NEED THE SUMMER NOW!!!! I want to go to the damn freakin beach!

Katie said...

Let's get on the "Find you a new job" bus. Everyone can go. There will be wine.

Iva Messy said...

ohh how exciting for your friend!!

Try not to worry about the 'what ifs' in life. Try to follow your heart. you will make the right decisions. Its not always easy to hear your heart though because you mind is telling you something else sometimes.

<3

Unknown said...

I hate mondays too , when your weekend it's awful monday comes too fast when your weekend it's gorgeous monday comes too fast hate it!!

Garf said...

Monday's are always worse and sunday evenings are the worst. The thought of approaching monday scares me. Am still trying to be happy and enjoy on a sunday evening.
Wish you luck lady...

Sierra said...

Hi love, I'm sorry about what is going on with your job and life. Yes, I've definitely gone through times when I just want to escape. If you see a way out of a place that you dislike this much, I would go for it. Be sure to follow your heart and dreams and go for what makes you happy! There is always tomorrow, with sunshine, dreams, and creating new dreams even when your current ones are in shambles. Don't let everything get you down. You are made to smile! Hope you feel better soon...

amy said...

Please send your rain over to Texas! We desperately need it!

Hang in there! Monday will be over soon!

Teach.Workout.Love said...

gladly take the rain to texas!!!!

Teach.Workout.Love said...

And thanks everyone for ur awesome positive comments !!!! UR THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

i hate sundays cause it's only a few hours away from the much dreaded monday! ugh! i absolutely hate it! it hasn't rain here for almost a months, i think it's the drought season. we can definitely switch places. lol! and here lemme offer you a big hug~ *hugs! hope that'll make you feel much much better. hope you'll get a new job soon too!
and oh! looking forward to see your new blog design! i love looking fancy blog layouts, mine is so blah! lol!

take care!

jennykate77 said...

You've gotta psych yourself out...I love Mondays...Mondays are my friend...repeat as needed. (Ok, that's a bunch of crap.) Congrats on the award! Hope you get to see the sunshine for longer than 10 minutes today...come to Oklahoma you could bake in it for hours. It's hotter than hell...and humid to boot. Lovely combination. See, everyone has something to bitch about. :)

Teach.Workout.Love said...

lol this is true..... hmmm i think i would take sunshine and humidity over fall winter weather in JUNE! grrrrr!!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...