Sunday, May 17, 2009

dirty smelly secrets.

I saw a post that was a cute idea, In So Many Words wrote about and I have some of my own, that are admit-table ....


i only smoke on Saturdays.... except during vacation and some drinking nights...

i am a dork. ... under it all, i am a big freakin loser!

i blog at work.

i fall into holes and can't get myself out without causing chaos.

i like someone i'm not supposed to (...esp. the sham wow guy, i KNOW he sucks haha...).

i am holding out on somethings I want to write about because I haven't delt with them yet.


i change my facebook profile picture WAY too many times.

i facebook way too much

i could live on chips & salsa every day.

i love my blackberry --i thought i was so cool when i got it :)

i have serious road rage.

i double dip and don't give a crap that i am!

i get teary when watching Animals Cops sometimes.

i am a sucker for crazy romantic scenes in random lots.

i love too much.

I hate. hate. hate. winter and being grown up

I secretly wish sometimes that I was in college again.



i am a push over for scruffy, hotness.

I wore men's boxers to work one time and pretended they were shorts. i got yelled at.


i will get married on a beach with white sandals

i have definitely driven to NYC at 4AM to find a hot dog stand.


I have made friends with a cop while being lost in Pennsylvania and we took pictures in his car and with handcuffs on!

i am silly. i like to laugh and make jokes and smile and flirt. Don't hate ;)


i LOVE to abbreviate words that make absolutely no sense.. as well as breaking out in Spanish randomly and thinking I know what I'm saying.

im sure there are more.... that I can't think of!


Photobucket

25 comments:

Karie said...

Kudos to you on the boxer shorts. That's pretty damn awesome.

Teach.Workout.Love said...

ahhaha thanks.... i totally thought it would work too bc it was a coffee shop and i worked at 530 in the morning...... hahah guess not.

Andhari said...

Awesome ideas for a post, may have to steal it sometimes hahaha boxer shorts are comfy, totally with you on that!

The Snarky Narwhal said...

I enjoyed this list! <3 hehehe, i giggled at the sham wow part.

Amanda said...

lol...A lot of those are true for me too:)

paddle to shore said...

I could live on salsa and chips as well... So yummy and always filling.

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

I think I could live on chips and salsa, too! And that's pretty funny that you wore boxers to work!

Teach.Workout.Love said...

hahah yeahhh good times!!! :)

White Rabbit said...

I can't listen to the Avenue Q song 'I Wish I Could go back to college' without welling up. I feel your pain

Mara said...

I have serious road rage too. And, I also hold back and don't write about things that are too difficult to deal with....we need to stop that!

You are not a loser!!!!!

Unknown said...

Haha awesome, the cop thing is ace! I always wear my bfs boxers, they're waaaay comfy! Nice list. You rock \m/

Teach.Workout.Love said...

LOL thanks!!
I do have to stop not writing about things I want to write about!! ... its just hard .

Tellie said...

ahaha, that list is awesometastic!

I hate winter too, it's the worst. And being grown up kinda sucks as well.

Teach.Workout.Love said...

yes winter & grown up suck about just as much!

Moonjava said...

Great list! I hate winters too, but for my friends, I don't think it's a secret! ;)

Teach.Workout.Love said...

hahah true that is def not a secret!

*krystyn* said...

Ha -that's a really great list. I'm going to have to attempt that, maybe when I'm in a better mood though.

Melissa said...

"i am a push over for scruffy, hotness."
Me tooo!!
The one about the sham wow guy made me laugh and spit out my coffee, now I cleaning up the mess and hoping none of it got in my laptop!

=)

Teach.Workout.Love said...

LOL if u have a chance, def youtube the remix of the slap chop video.....SOOOO ridiculous!

Optimistic Pessimist said...

Holy crap - I feel like i could write an almost identical post...only I'm not on facebook. I just can't do it...sometimes I want to, but I'm still fighting it!

green ink said...

What a fabulous idea for a post!!! So many of them I found myself nodding my head at. I loved the story about the cop and the handcuffs! Brilliant!

Great blog you have here! :)

Fidgeting Gidget said...

I love this post. It was great. Not only reading your dirty little secrets, but the layout...awesome. Oh, and I can't wait to read about the stuff you need to deal with once you've dealt with it. I'm nosy like that. :)

the.lifestyle.artist said...

"I wore men's boxers to work one time and pretended they were shorts. i got yelled at."

lmao. i just laughed out loud at that one ane everyone look at me ;)

the.lifestyle.artist said...

and yes i'm typing with my laptop on my waist while i'm slouching on my couch. sorry for the bad grammar/spelling!

Stephanie said...

Boxer shorts!? Too funny.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...